Program Analyst Level III to assist in the research and development of product-specific procedures, shelf life, stability, performance test plans, usage projections, requirements, and market research. Provide on-going acquisition, contract, and business financial management support. The Analyst will also act as a liaison between customer, commodity managers, and MCS Finance (matrix) to coordinate customer MIPR and/or online ordering issues.
Location: Fort Detrick
CONUS Travel: N
OCONUS Travel: N
Night Work: N
Local Travel Using a POV: N
Pager Duty: N
Pager Duty Comments:
Work on Holidays: N
Work on Weekends: N
Shift Work: N
Unpublished Skills: Yes
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure currency catalog to include accuracy of information and product pricing.
- Prepare, review, and collate the monthly customer finance reports and then submit the reports to the associated agencies.
- Coordinate (to include preparing and staffing agendas), participate in, and document (i.e., meeting minutes) project meetings.
- Assist graphic artists and subcontractors to create and coordinate displays, exhibits, posters, and other display materials.
- Prepare, maintain, set up, and dismantle displays, which may include coordinating subcontractor assistance for additional support.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of program documentation (e.g., contract documents), to include customer monthly financial reports (e.g., execution, financial status, account summary/balance, etc.) and interagency agreement tracking.
- Assist with budget/planning (i.e., R&P form preparation, spend plan preparation, price model development and validation, and UFR preparation).
- Prepare briefings, decision documentation, and program information to support internal and external communications/marketing.
- Interface with the customer base, manufacturers, and storage facilities to understand product requirements and prepare, process, and track customer orders to ensure timely product delivery.
- Assist in the planning, budgeting, and managing of projects in accordance with the DoD acquisition process, applicable regulations, and best business practices.
- Assist in the review and preparation of acquisition documentation, technical reports, product procurement contracts, and program documentation.