CCS’ core encryption technology is based on a 32-lines of code solution that encapsulates the mathematically-proven highly encrypted reality of One-Time Pad Algorithm.
CCS’s core encryption technology provide secure real-time communications including video, our technology is kernel-based. Our technology allows for end-to-end encryption within pre-existing applications and systems (e.g., mobile phones, email systems, Windows, etc.). There is no need for third party or “off-site” custom applications. All is done within what already exists as industry standard data communications and storage.
The CCS encryption solution provides:
- A true encryption solution based on the One-Time Pad Algorithm.
- Robust encryption with virtually-zero overhead.
- A kernel-based technology that can be incorporated into existing applications and systems allowing us to pass cost savings to the customers.
- Encryption allows for total information encryption.
- Technology is a NIST FIPS Tested and Approved.
- Protects some or all file information (Redacted Capability).
- Protects all forms of digital information to include data-at-rest, shared data, and transmitted data security at TOP-SECRET LEVEL (DoD Certified).